- Address: 1400 Bronco Lane, Boise
- Country: United States
- Capacity: 36,000
- Opened: 11 September 1970
- Main use: American football
- Tenants: Boise State Broncos (American football)
Extra stadium info – Albertsons Stadium
The construction of the Albertsons Stadium, which is owned by the Boise State University, started in 1969. Its construction costs were $2 million. The venue was known as the Bronco Stadium between 1970 and 2014. It opened with a capacity of 14,000. The stadium, which was expanded several times, is known for its distinctive blue playing surface. The American football team of the Boise State Broncos moved to the venue in 1970. They play at the highest level of intercollegiate American football in the United States. The Broncos played numerous matches in front of capacity crowds at the Albertsons Stadium.